Sunday, March 24, 2019

Our new home in Jakarta

welcome!

Taraaaa...

WE ARE MOVING TO JAKARTA!

Actually, since July 2018 LOL.
We are enjoying Indonesia so much we forgot to share that here!

Welcome to our home!
Our home in Jakarta.

My mom has decorated it and my dad literally designed it from scratch!
We love how it looks now, although after all our stuff from NYC arrived, we don't have enough rooms for them LOL.

Now my mom and dad continue to work on the house to make sure it's more and more comfortable. It is not always that easy as we brought a lot of stuff from NYC,  inlcuding my book collections, my clothes, toys and more! let alone my sister's collection as well. We are working on ensuring those items are well stored.

Let's have a little peek!




That's me sitting with my sandal jepit, or flip-flop, my favorite sandals at home.
 


Obviously my mom has put it on her IG account as well.
 

My favorite tiles are the ones on the kitchen floor!






So, that's a bit of our house in Jakarta. 
My parents love it sooo much and for sure we all do.
Do you like your home as well?
What's your favorite part in the house?

1 comment:

  1. yaaay..lovely house you have here..enjoying Jakarta so far?

    ReplyDelete