Sunday, January 27, 2019

School school school

Welcome to IS 141 Q
School school school! 

I love school.
How about you?
So much to learn and study, and new friends as well.


Well, with all the homeworks and endless reading :), school can be overwhelming.
But I do enjoy it as I meet wonderful teachers, great friends, a lot of new knowledge and skills and more. There will always be something new every day.

As I have finished my 5th grade in PS 122, I moved to IS 141 in Astoria.
I really love my class. 
We are part of Jewel class under the supervision of Ms. Williams.
My home teacher is Ms. Trotta and she is super nice.

Welcome to IS 141 Astoria

Now that I have moved to Indonesia, here are some photos my mom took in my beloved IS 141 Astoria as I enjoyed my days as the 6 grader.


Got the award, yeah..


With mama :)

Receiving the award on my 6th grade :)
My mom kept taking pictures wherever we go.
Well, I guess that's what moms do, right.
They just don't want to miss the moments.

I have to admit I miss my friends, my teachers and my schools there in NYC.
There are so many differences from our school there and here in Indonesia and my sister and I continue to adjust ourselves.
It was not that easy in the beginning but now we get used to it.
I know now that wherever you go, the school will always wait for you and you just need acknowledged the fact that life will always be changing.
We need to be flexible and try to do our best.

How about you?
Do you like your school?
What's your favorite subjects?






1 comment:

  1. congratulations for your work! I love school..and arts is my fave!

    ReplyDelete