Thursday, January 14, 2021

Happy Happy New Year

Cheers from Lampung, Indonesia 


It’s been ages since the last time I write down some thing in my blog. Apologies for that but 2019 and 2020 prove to be busy years for me LOL. 

As you know life has been changing a lot even before COVID-19 pandemic for me. But I have to say at this point I do enjoy my time in Jakarta, Indonesia. My school it’s cool and I do enjoy my two years of junior high school here, while now I am already on the first grade of senior high school. My friends here are nice and we spend some time a lot online and off-line. 

Since the beginning of COVID-19, my classes were done in online platforms like zoom or Google meet. It was a bit challenging in the beginning but at the end of the day, I guess I nailed it! My grades from junior high school are good and satisfying, considering that I really have to adjust with everything since day one here. And then now in my new senior high school, I started it fully online as well because we start the term in the middle of the pandemic. Although I have not met my friends and My teachers directly or physically, but since we spent so much time at the online meeting on daily basis, I feel close to them.

Well I guess I will tell you more about schools later on but now I am very happy because things look better and we do have the vaccine now. I do hope we will have better 2021 with this vaccine and less casualties from the pandemic. 

Wishing you all a wonderful 2021 and healthy, safe, happy, and prosperous days ahead. 

4 comments:

  1. It is good for you to write this down on a blog. 10 years from now it will be an exciting reading material. Keep on writing those moments. And happy new year 2021

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... my mom encourages me and I though why not 🤠. Thanks for the support.

      Delete
  2. abaaang... 2021 is here and better be ready! semangat sekolah online yaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah.. hope all is better! Can’t wait to go out again

      Delete