Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I'm back!

Lampung, our home town in Indonesia :)


Woaaah...
It's been a looong time since my last blog!
Apologies, everyone...being an IS student is not that easy obviously.
Tons of homework, endless reading, volunteer works and socializing seem to be overwhelming but I kind of enjoying it up until now :).
Well, school is cool as always but I do have busy days.

And a lot of things have been going in between.

We have crazy winter in  NYC, even up until April it's still cold.
My sister and I are back to watching Pokemon series, after finishing Teen Titans Go and Gumball.
I have finished reading the whole series of Percy Jackson (he's super cool! try to read the books!) and now I started reading the Kane Chronicles, from the same author (Thanks mom for convincing me how cool it is, reminding of our trip to Egypt back in 2010)
I also joined the Honor Roll Society *yeaaaah and will join the trip to Philadelphia with my friends in May! How cool is that :)

My mom bought me Pokemon Ball from Japan :)

And we are heading  back to Indonesia this summer.
I feel sad already :(.
I mean, it's a mixed feeling.
I love staying here in NYC but I now we have to move back, just like what happened to us after staying in Geneva, Switzerland, for 4 years.

But hey...Indonesia is super cool and the weather is always nice!
So we can make up the lost spring and summer there :)
Can't wait to go to the beaches as well in Lampung, our hometown.


Anybody wants to join me swimming here!

But now, I think I can start sharing some more stories and photos!
You know how my mom loves taking pictures soooo much LOL.

I don't mind going back to Bali, Indonesa, with  my family :)

So, see you on the next post!

1 comment: