Thursday, September 28, 2017

Back to school and welcome IS year!

Summer break is gone!

Just like that.

Well, not really.
I had so much fun during the summer break, mostly with my sister, my mom, and my 2 grannies.
My dad as well, although he went to Jakarta, Indonesia, our homeland, in August.

We went to places, mostly with my mom.
She has so many events to attend and we usually join her.

Then the time came for school.
The first day of school.
6th Grade, here I come!


I am super excited of course, as it will be my first time at the Intermediate School.
And IS is not elementary school for sure! 
I don't know what 6th Grade will be but I hope it will be fun.
Some of my friends go to the same school as mine, but many go to different IS or private.
Well, I guess I will have new friends and have fun with them.

IS is also different because the school gave me the Metro Card.


I take the bus home myself!
My mom usually rides the bus with me in the morning and I go home myself as my mom has to work.
My grandma takes my sister to her school, my old PS.





And we have more homework as well.
It makes me work on them  a lot of time but it's good that it keeps me busy.
We also have career class, when we discuss about the future and the choices I might have.
As always, we study about math, social study - my fave!, and ELA.
I hope it won't be that difficult.



Well, 6th grade is not that bad after all.

Ola, my dad gave me this watch for me as a gift!
It keeps me informed with the time for sure.
Love it!



How is your back to school time?
Hope it's as great as mine!

5 comments:

  1. My daughter Bella just entered 7th grade this year. She never was a great student in Elementary school, but she pulled straight A's in 6th grade and so far in 7th. I am very proud of her. I bet your mom is proud of you too!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...How has been in school for first month? What's ELA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, Bo...you're a big boy now..

    ReplyDelete