Saturday, September 16, 2017

Summer Break with My PS4

Hands up to those loving PS 4!
Me, too.
Me, too.
Me, too.



I know summer break is over, but I would like to share about my Summer Break with My PS4. 
I got this play station in 2016 as a gift from my father.
Well, we bought it on my father's birthday, which is 6 day different from me.
So it was like birthday gift for both of us, 

When we got home, the first we have done is set up the play station.
My father was the first one to play in it because he brought it.
And he's a great player!
Mom said he has been a gamer since long time ago.

The first game my father played is Unchartered 4: A Thief's End.
Then  we play Lego the Movie together.

He took along time trying to play that game, but after a few hours later we can play it together. 
Then my father found that my sister can't play for some reason, but he figured it by making my sister an account in the Play station.
So all of us can play now.
Well, except my mom.
She doesn't like it.
She plays those restaurant games on her phones sometimes.

When we finished our game we asked our father for a new game,   "Minecraft".
Minecraft is the game that encourages kids to unleash their imagination and build anything they want. Literally anything.

There are three modes in Minecraft which are survival, creative, and multiplayer.





After we ordered it, our game was delivered home. 
Of course we tried it out right away. 
It was fun but we could not do multiplayer because we need PS plus.
I am trying to save 60$ so I can buy PS plus for a year. 
To be honest I like to play Minecraft in the computer because the update don't take that long, but in the PS it's a week behind every Minecraft  update.



After enjoying Minecraft together with my sister,  I asked a game that I can play myself, but the game that my dad brought me gave me nightmares! 
I cant even play it my self. 
It was a zombie game called "Resident Evil 6" 
It was not for me actually.
Because it's my dad's game.

It was scary, and it took a very long time to complete that game since I keep dying and dying and dying. 
Then I asked my dad a game that I want the most at this point was "Destiny".
It is a game where you're one the last survive in earth, but many others survived in their own planets. I stopped playing that game when Destiny 2 came out.
It was fun.




Then, in my next birthday, which is in December, my dad brought this game called "No Man's Sky".
It was a pretty fun game, but it was so hard trying to find materials for my ship, and I keep fighting this drones because I'm doing illegal mining in space. 
Many months later we keep on buying games like Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and  Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Most of them are for kids. For me and my sister.
So today we have about 15 games.
Amazing, right?
That's my summer break with my PS4



But now the summer break is over.
I can't play it too much. 
Many homeworks to do and the school hours are long as well.
So I just play PS4 on weekends, when we don't go out.

Do you like PS 4 as well?
What's your favorite game?

1 comment: