Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Making strides against breast cancer at Central Park

My mom is a breast cancer survivor.

Every year, we walk with her at Central Park.
I think the event is called Making Strides.
Against breast cancer of course.

This year we are doing it again.
So last weekend, I went with my mom early morning at 7 AM to meet here friends at Central Park.
I was still sleepy but my mom was ready, so I slept again in the car.
My dad and my sister came join us later.



We met her team at around 7.45 and after everybody was there, we started the walk.
It was a loooooong one.
At least for me :).
After 2 miles, my legs hurt!




Well, but I kept walking with my mom and got a hot dog near the finish line.
We finished it and celebrated with  my mom, my dad, my sister and their friends.
It was good to be able to sit down.



I have some chips and drinks as well.
So that we sat down near the mall of Central Park and chatted.
My mom took a lot of photos.


my dad and my sister..

I am super happy my mom is much healthier now.
I hope we all stay healthy. 
Cheers!





1 comment: