Friday, July 28, 2017

Liberty Statue

We finally go to Liberty Statue and Ellis Island.
Yaaay!


with Liberty Statue

My grandmothers are here so my mom and dad took us all to the Liberty Statue and Ellis Island.

She is huge!




Too bad we didn't get the ticket to the pedestal
But even looking at the Liberty Statue from the ground is already great.

We took the cruise from Battery Park and went to see the Statue.



We walked around the Statue and my mom and my dad took tons of photos.
It was tiring but we saw a lot of beautiful views.



We also had the audio so we could listen to the story.
It was fun!

Have you been to Liberty Statue?

4 comments:

  1. I always love coming here! It's fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi abang Bo!
    It's really exciting. Sending regards to your grandma. You must be very happy. Great photos, it was taken by your mom, wasn't it? Wish I could go there someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liberty statue is fun!

    ReplyDelete