Monday, July 31, 2017

Greek Mural in Astoria

My mom has been a great fan of artistic murals.
And we have so many of them here in Astoria.
Including Greek Mural.

And one summer weekend,  my mom took us to Ditmars Boulevard in Astoria and here's what we saw :).


Greek Mural in Astoria.
My mom said it's filled with Greek Gods and Goddesses.



I remember Zeus and Neptune, and we saw Atlas holding the world as well.
It's very interesting.
I wish we could visit Greece one day.


Do you like art mural as well? 
Do you know Greek Gods and Goddesses?

4 comments:

  1. My oldest has been studying Greek Gods and Goddesses in school. He loves the Percy Jackson books because it loosely has stories of modern day Gods and Goddesses.

    These murals are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the rest of the T-shirt - you've got me curious!
    Nice shots.
    I hope you'll come share your photos at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/07/pm-paddle-on-lake.html

    ReplyDelete