Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Roblox Toys

Who loves Roblox here?

I do, I do.

Roblox is one of my favorite games.
I like it because it's fun and it has a lot of variety of games inside.
And you can play it with your friends.
Plus, it makes me feel creative!

I play Roblox on the weekend.




My mom and dad let me play only on weekend.
And that's after reading my book for at least 1 hour.
Well, fair enough.

My favorite games in Roblox is Phantom Forces and Jail Break.

My sister plays it too.

Most of the time we play together.

Sometimes she beats me, sometimes I do.

I also have my friends online, like my friends from school.

Recently, my mom allowed me and my sister to buy the Roblox toys.
So my sister and I chose Mr. Bling and Dark Overload.

You can guess who he is, right.

We like these characters!




Do you like Roblox, too?
What is your favorite game in Roblox?
Do you like its toys as well?

5 comments:

  1. many kids like Roblox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi abang Bo. My son, Vito, loves to play Roblox as well. His user name is thunderoarca. He plays on weekend or holiday. I allow him to play after reading a book or helping my "home work". Hehe.

    ReplyDelete