Saturday, April 22, 2017

Lake Powell, Page, Arizona

Do you like cruising on the lake?
We had a great experience in Lake Powell, Page, Arizona, spring last year.

I know, Mama and Bapak has taken us to another Spring Break road trip.
But I really like of boat tour trip in Lake Powell.


do you like it?

We visited the city of  Page because Bapak wanted to visit Horseshoe Bend.
That place is really beautiful.
But we have to hike for about 30 minute :).
Not bad because after that we saw wonderful view. 

So, after Horseshoe Bend, Mama and Bapak took us to the boat trip.
Lake Powell is big.
I love the rocks around the lake.
So majestic.


our route with the boat..
When we had our bot tour, the sky was nice and blue.
It was really a great day!



We really had a great trip.
Before getting on the boat, we had our lunch at the marina.
I had my burger :)


the four of us...

So, that's Lake Powell in Page, Arizona.
Do you like taking a boat ride as well?



No comments:

Post a Comment