Monday, September 26, 2016

Viva Las Vegas

It's me again!

And you know what? I still have so many stories from our last Spring Break.
I hope you don't mind me telling all these stories now.

I just want to share our 2-short days in las Vegas.
Before we went to Grand Canyon.

We flew from NYC to Chicago for a transit.
Then we flew again to Las Vegas.



Mama said our hotel in LV is nice.
It's the Holiday Inn resort and I love the spacious rooms and kitchen plus its swimming pool. It was still a bit cool but we have the heated pool. So My sister and I really enjoyed it/
My mama, too.


We didn't really go places here.
Just driving around the city and stopping at the famous Las Vegas sign.
My mama really wanted to take pictures there.
I was hungry at that time!


Then we went around the city again.
Bought some souvenirs and took more pictures.

just like in NYC :)


pyramid!


After that we were heading to Page, another city that we visited during that trip.
Will get back with more stories here.




2 comments:

  1. Seru yaa. KAlo nonton film. Las Vegas identik dengan judi hehe. Tapi kan gak juga yaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeww .. See you sooon mbaak di NYC someday ya .. or di Manhattan hihihi .. teringat salah satu film India yang shooting di sana

    ReplyDelete