Sunday, May 8, 2016

Our trip to Page, Arizona

In our spring break, we went on a road trip.



We flew from New York to Las Vegas, then we were heading to several cities.


We rent a new car called the Grand Dodge Caravan.
I like the van because it is big. It also  has an automatic doors, unlike our cars at home.

in Vegas, we went to a cafe to buy T-shirt and the beach ball.
Vegas was crowded.
So many people there.


We saw like mini NYC as well, like Liberty statue and Times Square.



After Vegas, we moved to Page, Arizona.
It was a long drive.


On the way I watched the Minions movie and it was awesome.
Have you watched the Minions movie before its about the minions finding the most despicable master they could find. Then they find Scarlet Overkill but Scarlet betrayed the minions and then they found Grove.

I feel sad and mad when Scarlet betrayed the minions, I also feel like I want to punch Scarlet in the face so hard. Excuse me :)

Before stopping at Page, we went to Horseshoe Bend.
It was great!
But also dangerous because it is beautiful but by the cliff.


My dad took a lot of pictures here.
the result is cool!


But then we had to walk back to the car.
I was soooooo tired.


On Page we went to the Lower Antelope Canyon and it was really low but we found some cool photos.


Also here we found some dinosaur tracks here.

We saw some awesome rocks like the lady got blown by the wind, the lions den, and the heart. It's amazing.

We went on a boat tour and were taking photos.

Then we went to the car and went to Death Valley and I will share more in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment