Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lower Antelope Canyon

Are you ready for more adventures with me?

I will tell you more about my spring break trip.
It was awesome.
Long and tiring, but really nice

Do you know Antelope canyon?
Have you been here?


I'll tell it was awesome like the lions den, the girl, and dinosaur tracks.


The canyon is so good.
Very unique.
Some rocks look scary, some look funny. The rocks look awesome to
me because they keep changing over the years.
Look at them...



We went underground to see the beautiful rocks.
Some of the stairs were so steep. I was worried.
But I finally went down alright.
My sister as well.



My mom and dad took a lot of photos.
Like the ones you see here.
I was happily posing :).

Bo Frakarsa

Arizona is so hot.
It's like Indonesia.
I like it. NYC is too cold sometimes.




Do you like traveling as well?


1 comment:

  1. I haven't been there, but we did go to Utah and they had similar colors and forms there. It's so pretty, and I wish I could go back!

    ReplyDelete