Friday, July 7, 2017

G.R.A.D.U.A.T.I.O.N

The time has come!


We finally finished our 5th grade.
That means we finished our elementary school here in NYC.

It has been such a wonderful experience for me.
I learned a lot!
I love my friends and my teachers.
I love the school and all its staff.
I love my trips.
I love everything.

It was a bitter sweet feeling when we realized that we had finished our days on the fifth grade.
Exciting for the summer break.
Sad that I won't meet some of my friends.



Well, some of them go the same IS with me.
But it's going to be different.

On the Graduation Day, my mom and my dad came.
They lined up early in the morning to get good seat.
They brought me balloon and dancing owl.
Rad!



We also had the farewell for Mrs. Sabel, our principal!
She is such a wonderful principal and we all wish her all the best.

thank you Mrs. Sabel.

I was surprised when they called me to the podium and I was awarded with State of New York Attorney General Award for Triple C Award, Commitment, Character, and Courage.


It has been a great experience.

Thank you to all my teachers and friends.
Everyone in PS 122.
My family as well!



And all the best for 6th grad!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats abang Bo. Awesome! You got Triple C Award. Happy graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome abang Bo! Congrats. So what graduation gift you're wishing for? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of wishes, like having a great 6th grade!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, abang Bo, your mom n dad must be proud of your awarding Triple C Awards atand dor Commitment, Character and Courage. Best regards from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, abang Bo, your mom n dad must be proud of your awarding Triple C Awards atand dor Commitment, Character and Courage. Best regards from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat Bo! belajar terus yang baik ya

    ReplyDelete